King's Gold PLUS
Harness the Power of the King, with our King's Gold PLUS! Welcome to prime health and nutrition. What else do our King's (and Queen's!) deserve? Nothing but the best! Our ultimate goal is always to get our feathered friend's eating well, but let's face it, they don't always cooperate! Even when they do, a diet of fresh foods can still leave a few gaps in the grand nutritional scale. That's where King's Gold PLUS comes in.
Every ounce of our nutritional background and veterinary experience went into this one, and I promise you won't find ANYTHING close to King's Gold on the market! We've harnessed the power of superfoods packed with the Omega 3s, Omega 6s and supreme antioxidant properties only found in pure human grade foods! Whew! That's a mouthful!
This item is kept in stock and on hand. As such, it is a FAST SHIP item that generally ships within 3-5 days. Adding to a large or complex order may increase these times.
King's Gold is sold finely ground, in 3oz Shakers, 7oz Shakers, and 1 pound tubs, with measuring scoop included. Each 1 Pound tub is enough for at least a 30 day supply. Use as follows:
- 1 scoop daily for healthy, active birds.
- 2 scoops daily for recovering, molting, or stressed birds, or those with a lacking diet.
- Not for baby birds on a commercial hand feeding formula, due to the additional vitamins. Please consider our original King's Gold for baby birds.
- Not for adult birds on a commercial pellet or "enriched" feeds (Grocery Store and Pet Store seed blends). Commercial pellets and enriched feeds contain artificial and modified vitamin sources. Adding King's Gold Plus would be too much.
- King's Gold PLUS is perfect for: Birds on a completely fresh diet, any of our foods, newly weaned baby birds who aren't eating enough yet to get all their vitamins, and any bird not on a commercial fortified seed or pellet diet.
The result? A perfectly balanced daily supplement you just sprinkle on their food! Harness the Power of the King, with our King's Gold PLUS!
King's Gold PLUS Ingredients:
100% Organic Bee Pollen, Hemp Seeds, Hemp Hearts, Pure Benonite Clay, Red Quinoa, White Quinoa, White Millet, Buckwheat, Wheat Grass, Dandelion Root, Brown Rice, Rye, Semolina, Capsaicin Powder, Hard Red Wheat, Soft White Wheat, Barley, Baby Oats, Cornmeal, Flax Seed, Coconut Flour, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Iodide Salt, Yeast, Nutri-Vets Secial Milk Protein, Magnesium Oxide USP, Calcium Phosphate USP Liver Powder, D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Choline Chloride, Paraaminobenzoic Acid NF, Ascorbic Acid USP, Vitamin A Acetate, D-Calcium USP, Zinc Oxide USP, Hesperidine Complex, Citrus Bioflavanoids Complex, Beta Carotene FCC, Cholecalcifferol (Vitamin D3), Rutin NF, Folic Acid USP, Sodium Selinite, Potassium Iodide, Menadione NF (Source of Vitamin K), Cianacobalamin Concentrate USP (Source of Vitamin B12), and Biotin.
Why we chose what we put in our King's Gold and King's Gold PLUS.
- Bee pollen is wonderful for natural allergy relief and is responsible for the many health benefits of raw honey. It’s rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, lipids and fatty acids, enzymes, carotenoids and bioflavonoids — making it an antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral agent that strengthens the capillaries, reduces inflammation, and stimulates the immune system. In fact, bee pollen contains more protein than any animal source and more amino acids than equal weight of eggs or beef … and those are just some of the top bee pollen benefits!
- Hemp seeds contain Omega-3 essential fatty acids necessary for muscle and joint repair. They also have all the essential amino acids in an easily digestible form. Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats and essential fatty acids. They are also a great protein source and contain high amounts of vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron and zinc. Hemp seeds contain 25 percent protein, 35 percent fatty acids and 27 percent carbohydrates (primarily fiber).
- Hemp Hearts. For starters, they are a complete protein. Hemp hearts also contain the essential fatty acids omega 6 and omega 3. In addition, hemp hearts are a good source of both soluble and insoluble fiber. They are also packed with vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E, as well as the minerals calcium and iron.
- Benonite Clay. Food grade healing clays like bentonite have a high concentration of minerals including silica, calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, and potassium. It also absorbs and removes toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals. (Ever wonder why we see wild macaws eat the clay from cliffs? It's Benonite Clay they're eating!)