There are a lot of bird supplements out there but only one that gives your bird the real Daily Advantage! This Daily supplement is perfect to help aging birds, or keep young birds active and healthy. Sold in convenient shakers in three sizes, simply sprinkle over your birds food once each day.
Daily Advantage Ingredients:
100% Organic Human Grade Bee Pollen, Turmeric, Ginger, Ceylon Cinnamon, Milk Thistle Powder, Marshmallow Root Powder, Benonite Clay Powder, and Cayenne.
- Bee pollen has very high antioxidant properties similar to those of fermented foods. Bee pollen helps keep the liver healthy and can even help the healing process after liver damage. Bee pollen also has antimicrobial, antifungal, and antiviral properties!
- Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant. Curcumin is also a strong anti-inflammatory.
- Benonite Clay plays a very integral part in our companion bird's diets. It is vital to their overall health and homeostasis. Without clay, their bodies cannot fully detox, and certain digestive processes in the metabolism of foods cannot be fully carried out by the digestive tract.
- Gingerol is the main bioactive compound in ginger, responsible for much of its medicinal properties. It has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Ginger is effective at reducing the day-to-day progression of muscle pain, believed to be mediated by the anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ceylon cinnamon contains anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial effects. These properties mean that Ceylon cinnamon supports immune health.
- Different parts of the milk thistle plant may be used to treat various health conditions. The most common use of milk thistle is for liver problems.
- The anti-inflammatory effect of marshmallow root may also help relieve skin irritation. Marshmallow root has antibacterial activity that may also make it effective in wound healing. Marshmallow root can act as an analgesic to relieve pain. This may make marshmallow root an excellent choice for soothing conditions that cause pain or irritation.
- Capsaicin, the active ingredient in cayenne peppers, is what gives them their medicinal properties. The capsaicin in cayenne peppers has metabolism-boosting properties. Capsaicin has potent pain-relieving properties.
Just Started Using This! Smells WONDERFUL!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE RESULTS..WILL BE LETTING YOU KNOW, BUT WITH ALL WAYLIES DAILIES OTHER WONDERFUL PRODUCTS, I KNOW THIS WILL BE A WINNER TOO!!
Whole Foods For Birds!
Thank you so much for helping us feed our birds so much healthier! What an amazing assortment of everything healthy and good for birds. Love Wayleys ❤️